permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:24:47 -0400

lbsaltzman@aol.com wrote:

this issue of progressives and environmentalists jumping on the biofuels bandwagon is a real
problem. I got into an interesting debate with a local environmental group in Santa Barbara who
were proudly announcing their support for a new gas station selling gasoline with corn based
ethanol fuel mixed in. Biofuels are a big part of their "solution" to the environmental
crisis, global warming etc.? They are in the "techno-fix" camp. A few years ago they
sold off an wonderful acre site with an incredible organic urban micro-farm so they could
concentrate on fighting global warming. They simply couldn't connect the dots.? So I am not
surprised that progessives would be susceptable to believing that raising negative issues meant
you were on the side of evil.

TYPICAL!

FOOLS!