permaculture - Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lbsaltzman@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] what about lubrication?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:36:10 -0400

It will be extremely difficult to accomplish, but it is worth the effort. We
have to change our ways. That is why?I got involved in Permaculture in the
first place.? I just saw an extremely inspirationally movie called "Amazing
Grace". It was the story of William Wilburforce an English parliamentarian
and student of John Newton (a former slave caption who wrote the song Amazing
Grace). Wilburforce fought for over two decades in Parliament until he
succeeded in getting a bill passed that ended the slave trade. He was laughed
at for many years before he succeeded.