permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A good scythe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A good scythe
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:03:38 +0000

Hi Lisa, the grass blade would be the thing you need for wheat. i've planned
to plant wheat myself, but haven't yet because i haven't gotten the grass
blade yet, lol. and i didn't know they made a basket to catch the seeds when
you cut it, so looks like i might be interested in that, too.

i've lost my peening jig and now have to find another one or learn to do
without the jig and just use a peening hammer.

Roxann, NW AR zone 6b
www.AncientEarthWisdom.com