permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A good scythe

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lisa Rollens" <rollens@fidnet.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A good scythe
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:33:33 -0500

Roxann,

Would that scythe cut wheat??? I have a bunch of ripe wheat and no way to cut it! guess I should have thought of that before I planted it! However, I planted for green manure and just had a wild hair and let it grow to see if it would produce! I can always till it back in for another green manure/grazing crop for fall.

Thanks,

Lisa, in the Mo Ozarks

----- Original Message ----- From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>