permaculture - Re: [permaculture] National Animal ID program

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] National Animal ID program
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:21:16 -0500

Loren Davidson wrote:

The "oppression inherent in the system" is no excuse for failure to treat people with common courtesy, IMO. Unless you've become an "evangelical farmer" or some such, ready to send all non-believers to the auto-da-fe. Which is unfortunately what you're sounding like here, and it's scary. This is how religious wars start. Next you'll be issuing "farmer fatwas."

Thanks a lot. You should join the abusive right wing conservatives. With your
attitudes you
could be very useful to them. Other than that you're full of shit.

I also feel that it's a point of view that is totally incompatible with Permaculture as I know it. But I'll admit that I'm not one of the individuals who coined the term, so perhaps my understanding of the term is faulty.

You probably need to spend more time learning about permaculture and a lot
less
with phony-agenda pseudo-elitist high-moral-ground extremist political
correctness.

We need to be working together, recognizing and incorporating diversity in a social/political polyculture,

And how would you suggest going about doint that and define more clearly the
abjectives.
Serious question to stimulate a change of topic.

not creating a monocrop of opinions. and using rhetorical Roundup to wither those with which we disagree.

Yours is one of the worst examples of that.