permaculture - [permaculture] Greening Earth ..Who pays?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Greening Earth ..Who pays?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:58:12 -0500

- does it matter who pays for it and
why? Yes, of course...

I'd like to hear more on this train of thought... to play a little devil's advocate : .If we get money to green up the earth in exchange for "them" getting a little greenwashing, is that so wrong ?
If we're moving in the right direction and getting it done, why not have "them" pay ?

Best Regards,
Claude William Genest
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Ben Franklin 1759

Green Mountain Permaculture: Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability

"What Permaculturalists are doing is the most important work being done on the planet."
David Suzuki

"The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
Abraham Lincoln

"Clever men solve problems, wise men avoid them."
Albert Einstein