permaculture - [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:23:38 -0800

Subscribers:

The good folks at ibiblio have taken the old message archives for this list
for the duration it was on their Lyris server and merged them chronologically into our existing archives. So we now have a complete archive for the years
Jan. 4, 1999 to the present at this location:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture/

They have also provided us with a search engine for those archives, also at the above URL. The special Google search tool will still work fine if you need extra
search power, and that one is here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/google.html
Click on the "search archives" image then select the lists.ibiblio.org button,
then enter your keywords.

There are, of course archives for this list dating much further back than
1999.
I believe this list was formed somewwhere around 1994 or 1995. Those archives exist here, in a rather unorganized form, but still searchable with Google
and in Mailman-like archives, for the most part. I will see if these archive can be merged into our current Mailman archives also.

LL
--
L.F.London
lfl@intrex.net