permaculture - [permaculture] Re: blueprint for yeomans cultivator?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Santoyo & Associates <santoyo@earthflow.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: blueprint for yeomans cultivator?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:09:00 -0800

George,

I've never seen blueprints, but I think that Guy Baldwin in California's Sierra foothills might still have an actual plow... He used to hold "keyline" courses at his farm. I don't know what he's up to now... Someone on this list (Keith Johnson?) is sure to know... (Guy Baldwin, if you remember, was the founding editor of The Permaculture Activist, he is another one of those "walking encyclopedias" among us)

You might want to look at a "Wallace" plow too. I once saw a homemade "shake-R-ator" on a chisel plow that worked pretty well. The big "vibrating" action is what makes those plows so powerful...

Good luck,

Larry Santoyo
San Luis Obispo, California
www.earthflow.com

greetings:

does anyone know about an online blueprint / construction drawing for a
yeomans cultivator? any link appreciated!

thanx
georg