permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Announcement about the message archives for this list (good news), previous archives included & archive search engine
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:53:18 -0600

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 08:23 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

Subscribers:

I believe this list was formed somewwhere around 1994 or 1995. Those archives exist here, in a rather unorganized form, but still searchable with Google
and in Mailman-like archives, for the most part. I will see if these archive can be merged into our current Mailman archives also.

out of curiosity, who started this list?