pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] a few things...

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: pcplantdb <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] a few things...
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:49:45 -0600

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

-Guess what, yalls. You'll never believe it. Yes. The rumors are true. I
switched to Firefox! Or shall I say, Bear switched me to Firefox. Which
means...I can access the issue tracker! (Which I'll be doing soon...)

I have been on Mozilla for some time and some time back I decided to use Firefox - what a disaster! I am now back on Mozilla and very happy. Mozilla doesn't have all the bells and whistles of Firefox but seems bug free and Firefox is not as user friendly.
Scott