pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] GBI and funding

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] GBI and funding
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:46:08 -1000 (HST)

Aloha,

> Or did the grant proposal specify that HG would have a GBI?

Even if it did, we got only a fraction of the $$ we asked for (if I
understand correctly), so that may be one reason that the GBI won't be
fully implemented on this funding alone.

Makes sense to me anyhow... ;-)

Also, my impression of our grantor is that he is technically savvy enough
to understand why this might be the case, given the amount we asked for
vs. amount we got and the necessities of such a project (like we have to
have a working DB back end before we can have a working front end, and so
on).