pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] Announcing and input

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] Announcing and input
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

> I think it would be very important to announce it to the main permaculture
> list with forwardings to other pc lists that exist
> (anyone know what those are?). Those subscribers should, in some way, be
> brought into the process of deciding on the content, structure
> and functionality of the database.

In some way. Content suggestions definitely. Structure external yes;
internal no unless they're going to be part of the tech dev team ('cause
they won't have a clue how to structure data objects, etc.).
Functionality wishlists yes; basics I think we already have covered. More
suggestions are OK as long as we don't get distracted by "feature creep"
and so on.

Design & Technology Services