pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Re: holy guacamole....

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Re: holy guacamole....
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 00:20:21 -0700

Chad Knepp wrote:

o I am super excited and would love to dive into the design stuff
immediately and off the clock. It would probably be nice to have a
tech list for this. Lawrence?

Can do, immediately. pcplantdb-tech@lists.ibiblio.org? or something else
perhaps
that includes more than just plant information in a permaculture database?
maybe pcdb-tech@lists.ibiblio.org?

As soon as you decide on a name and let me know I will fire off a request; we
will probably have our
list within a week.

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone. Steph are you planning
on announcing this to the permaculture list? I think it would be
great to do so and would be willing to do it if you don't have time.

I think it would be very important to announce it to the main permaculture
list with forwardings to other pc lists that exist
(anyone know what those are?). Those subscribers should, in some way, be
brought into the process of deciding on the content, structure
and functionality of the database.

Thanks again Stephanie!!