pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] holy guacamole....

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] holy guacamole....
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:32:39 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha all,

Congrats and three cheers Stephanie for your work on this and all of us
for our various parts & pieces!!
...that will indeed buy a lot of guacamole and probably even cover the
cost of a papal blessing on it.

Speaking of buying guacamole...we need to get to the nitty gritty of how
to best put that $$ to work - in ways that will be demonstrable when it's
used up so we can ask for more from there and elsewhere.

Should have my phone line July 1st - will be able to be more regular
online again.

cheers,

Design & Technology Services