pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] pretty please read me

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 20:40:58 -0700

howdy yalls,

whoa. I tried reading your latest threads under "Talked with Jim this
PM-update/info." whoa.

anyways. John mentioned that "we need some "real" and realistic data to
use in design/development. How might we get some?" Paula Westmoreland
(missing in action, but on this team) has a lot of info for zones 3-5, I
believe. Paula? Are you out there? If she doesn't respond soon, I'll
email her myself.

And can you all please read my last 2 (or 3?) posts? Because I need some
important info from you all for the lindbergh app and it's due *soon*.

Also, I can't believe I'm asking this so far into the
discussion...especially embarassed in front of all you tech-savvies...but
how do you respond to threads? I can only figure out how to start new
threads, but not respond to existing ones.

allrighty.

buenas noches
*s