pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] pretty please read me

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:05:47 -0500

Stephanie Gerson writes:
> howdy yalls,
>
> whoa. I tried reading your latest threads under "Talked with Jim this
> PM-update/info." whoa.
>
> anyways. John mentioned that "we need some "real" and realistic data to
> use in design/development. How might we get some?" Paula Westmoreland
> (missing in action, but on this team) has a lot of info for zones 3-5, I
> believe. Paula? Are you out there? If she doesn't respond soon, I'll
> email her myself.

We can always use the PFAF dataset as a starting point. I'm sure I
can import it into whatever we create in less than 40 hours, and that
represents 1000's of hours of authoring with detailed info on 7000+
plants.

> And can you all please read my last 2 (or 3?) posts? Because I need some
> important info from you all for the lindbergh app and it's due *soon*.

Sorry Stephanie, I've been out playing with my plants for the last two
days. I'll do it now.