pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 01:02:07 -0700

Stephanie Gerson wrote:

Also, I can't believe I'm asking this so far into the discussion...especially embarassed in front of all you tech-savvies...but how do you respond to threads? I can only figure out how to start new threads, but not respond to existing ones.

Just do a reply to any message associated with the thread you want to follow
up to.
Use compost to create a new message with a new thread, one of your own
chosing.

LL
-