pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Talked with Jim this PM - update/info

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Richard Morris <webmaster@pfaf.org>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Talked with Jim this PM - update/info
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:05:40 +0100

John Schinnerer wrote:
I will put some cipherin' on my to-do list and make some kind of estimate of
time/money for getting basic QA stuff mentioned in previous post in place. Don't think it will take too much - biggest task I see right now would be
evaluation of issue trackers in order to pick a good one.
If anyone has positive and/or negative experiences with open-source issue
trackers (a.k.a. 'bug databases', though we don't want something that can
*only* handle "bugs" as a good issue tracker is a good overall project tool),
please shout 'em out.

Great idea. A bugs database could be a great tool for
us to organise the nitty gritty. Proposal:

Bug1 - we have no bug's database

again sourceforge might well be a good place to look.

Plants for a Future: 7000 useful plants
Tel: 01208 872 963 / 0845 458 4719
Email: webmaster@pfaf.org