pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] pretty please read me
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:25:36 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

>>> Use compost to create a new message with a new thread, one of your own
>>> chosing.

On some rather obscure and largely unimplemented mail clients the Alt key
works like it does in GIMP and Photoshop and so on, by toggling the
functionality between opposites (zoom in/zoom out, etc.). So if you hold the
Alt key down and click on the compose button, you actually invoke the
decompose function, which is in this case (though not all cases) functionally
equivalent to the compost function.

By the way, did I mention that the word "gullible" is not in www.webster.com?

Also, I have a very nice pre-owned horizontal span cross-water transit
enabling engineered structure for sale at quite a remarkable discount.

"If we weren't all crazy we would go insane"
- Jimmy Buffett

OK, back to work (or something)...

Design & Technology Services