pcplantdb - [pcplantdb] budget q's

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: Stephanie Gerson <sgerson@stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pcplantdb] budget q's
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 04:58:12 -0800

This is getting exciting, yalls...

Feeling like fund$ could certainly materialize...

So I made up a preliminary budget, but it still has to be fleshed out.
Some of the items I know little about (Richard Morris suggested them),
others I'm not sure if we need, and all of them I don't have costs for -
yet. I was hoping you could take 5 minutes *today* and review this
budget, and estimate the costs of the items (before I launch into market
research on what costs might be - because you might know a cheaper way to
get something...). Let's also try to eliminate unecessary items, if
possible. My comments are in red with track changes (please make your
comments with track changes as well).

Please.

A foundation is waiting for this, and I leave the country in a few days,
so I must submit this ASAP.

thank you!

peace
*Stephanie