ocba - [ocba] Corroplast (corrugated plastic) election signs available

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Celeste Mayer <cmmayer AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Orange Co Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Corroplast (corrugated plastic) election signs available
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:59:13 -0500

Would anyone like corroplast (corrugated plastic) election signs already
separated from the stand? I was alerted by Muriel Williman, of OC Solid
Waste Management who has been watching out for the signs for our use and I
picked up a couple hundred. I will bring a supply to the January meeting but
if anyone would like some sooner please let me know and I'll be happy to try
and meet you in Chapel Hill as I'm out and about or you can stop by and get
what you need. Celeste