ocba - Re: [ocba] queen bee location option

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Kitty Cunningham <klparmley AT gmail.com>
  • To: Leslie DiLorenzo <time_wise AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] queen bee location option
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 12:42:53 -0500

I missed last month's meeting and finally read the minutes last night.
 Thursday's meeting is a party.  Will there be opportunity to figure
this out then, or will it need to wait until January?  I haven't been
participating in this group for a full year so I don't know how it
usually goes for the holiday gathering.

Marty, It is available for pre-order but AT THIS TIME can only be seen
at a licensed showing.  I can't tell from  the website when they will
actually have it available to simply buy a copy.  And if only a half a
dozen people were interested, I'd have gotten the House Party license,
but it looks like we've gotten past that mark already.

I like the idea of having a larger showing.  The more the merrier and
the more people know about bees the more help they get.  Inviting the
Waldorf School and neighboring beekeepers groups sounds like a great
idea.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:56 PM, Leslie DiLorenzo <time_wise AT hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I won't be able to make the meeting - will you provide an update here
> afterward? I'm interested in attending. Thanks.
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:22:11 -0500
> From: mhanks7 AT earthlink.net
> To: annallys AT hotmail.com; klparmley AT gmail.com
>
> CC: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
> Subject: Re: [ocba] queen bee location option
>
>> First i want to correct something..he DOESN"T care how many show up at the
>> theatre so sorry for that.
>> second, i like the idea of others coming. I knnow Catherine is trying to
>> get folks in Durham involved so that is a great idea.
>> Should we just take a vote on thursday??
>> marty
>> Just Bee

>>> marty