ocba - Re: [ocba] queen bee location option

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Leslie DiLorenzo <time_wise AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <mhanks7 AT earthlink.net>, <annallys AT hotmail.com>, <klparmley AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] queen bee location option
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 23:56:53 -0500

I won't be able to make the meeting - will you provide an update here afterward? I'm interested in attending. Thanks.

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:22:11 -0500
From: mhanks7 AT earthlink.net
To: annallys AT hotmail.com; klparmley AT gmail.com
CC: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

First i want to correct something..he DOESN"T care how many show up at the theatre so sorry for that.
second, i like the idea of others coming. I knnow Catherine is trying to get folks in Durham involved so that is a great idea.
Should we just take a vote on thursday??
marty
Just Bee