ocba - Re: [ocba] Bee Removal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff01 AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bee Removal
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:26:00 -0400

Tom Wright wrote:

I've spoken with Mr. Kempa about removing the bees, and am making plans to get over there tomorrow. I've contacted Wilson Lamb to help. Mr. Kempa is going to call the H'boro newspaper to come out and take pictures and do a story: If someone would like to interface with the newspaper person, that would be great. This should be some good publicity for the club!

Tom Wright

A video of the bee capture (rescue?) would also make a great addition to the website! I wish I had a video camera!

Jeff