ocba - Re: [ocba] Bee Removal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <tomw AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bee Removal
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:57:57 -0400

I'm on it--I'll be meeting the homeowner today. I could use assistance on this one: I'm quoting a starting price of $150, but I'll know more details later today on what the job will entail.

Tom Wright
201-0892 (cell)

Eva Hoke wrote:

Have a swarm problem around Hope valley. The swarm is in a home in a soffet up around 15 feet, may not be completely accurate. (my interpretation of the situation have not been there.).
If you are interested, please email me or call for the name and phone number of the person interested. Thanks Eva