ocba - Re: [ocba] Bee Removal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Tom Wright <tomw AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Bee Removal
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:47:26 -0400

The address is 409 W. King Street in Hillsborough, four blocks west off of Churton Street. It's a yellow house on the corner of W. King and Hillsborough Streets. I stopped by and looked at it today, and it's shouldn't be hard job (famous last words...). It looks the bees are using a top and bottom entrance, and it looks like taking off 4 pieces of approximately 3 1/2-foot long siding will provide access.

9:00 am tomorrow morning, unless there's overwhelming objection to that time.  If there are any questions, please give me a call. I told Mr. Kempa that I'd call to reconfirm this evening.

We will be collecting a $100 honorarium...payable to "OCBA" I assume?

Tom Wright
201-0892 (cell)

john wallace wrote:
JEFF, WHAT TIME AND WHAT IS THA ADDRESS? JOH N WALLACE
JWLLACE AT HOTMAIL.COM