ocba - Re: [ocba] interesting hive configuration

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Becky Bollinger" <beckyalis AT gmail.com>
  • To: "A list for the Orange County, NC Beekeepers Association" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] interesting hive configuration
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:14:57 -0400

Yeah that is interesting, did you click on "details of preliminary
work"? It explains that is two colonies. It says they have 2 queens
and use queen excluders to keep them apart. It is a new way they are
trying to defeat varroa mites, instead of using chemicals. If you did
not read it you should. Ok well hope you are having a good day. I love
you!
Becky