nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:14:14 -0400

> I ran across the most perfect Google resource for an organization, one that
> NAFEX ought to use...

While some people distrust Google less than they distrust Facebook, I don't
see any advantage to NAFEX moving there. Facebook has a broader user base,
and both have similar interfaces and provide similar functionality. Both give
you a glop of unorganized posts, roughly chonological, with easy ways to
include photos. Neither has the "push" feature of email, nor can either be
locally stored on your own computer to review later. The number of people
who would strongly prefer G+ to Facebook is rather small. (It includes some
of my friends, so I know it exists, but I don't think it's worth NAFEX
pursuing.)

Ginda