nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:25:56 -0400

Not sure I'm following all of this.

Are you saying the following:
-- that in order to be able to post to such a page each poster would
have to be a manager
-- that no more than 50 people therefore could be allowed to post
-- that anyone who could post could also edit and/or delete everyone
else''s posts, not only their own?

If so, I can see very large disadvantages to that over an email list, or for
that matter over a decently-run message board (though the email list has the
advantage over a message board that it's not necessary to sign in, nor to
deal with ads.)