nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:03:16 -0600

On 11/26/2013 8:43 PM, Spidra Webster wrote:
My understanding is that that is the law in CA because you could be
transferring an animal that's a disease or parasite carrier to an area
where it can spread disease/parasites among the animals where you drop it
off. Also because people usually don't know the ecosystem and the dynamics
where they're dropping animals off so they don't know how they might be
negatively affecting the ecosystem in that area.

Other states might not have laws like that. I'm just saying that California
does have that law and it's illegal in the state of California.

Megan Lynch
South Pasadena, CA
Zone 10a

I lived in California for two years. I'm real glad I left that state.

Sherwin