nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:43:21 -0800

My understanding is that that is the law in CA because you could be
transferring an animal that's a disease or parasite carrier to an area
where it can spread disease/parasites among the animals where you drop it
off. Also because people usually don't know the ecosystem and the dynamics
where they're dropping animals off so they don't know how they might be
negatively affecting the ecosystem in that area.

Other states might not have laws like that. I'm just saying that California
does have that law and it's illegal in the state of California.

Megan Lynch
South Pasadena, CA
Zone 10a