nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:31:38 -0500

Sherwin,

What do you use for bait? I set many traps for squirrels -- and have used
field corn, apples, peanuts, or peanut butter -- and have poor results luring
them in. Squirrels here seem very wary. Same goes for rabbits.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: