nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 00:01:23 -0600

On 11/26/2013 9:26 PM, Wes Cherry wrote:
Spidra,

I relocate all my squirrels to a nearby forest preserve.

Haven't had any complaints yet from the animals there.
As one who lives next to a forest preserve I complain often about trap-smart
animals I have to deal with. (Raccoons in my case).

Please don't do this.

The forest preserves I use are at least a few miles from anyone's home.

Of course, you can kill the animal if you think transporting is a problem.

Sherwin