nafex - Re: [nafex] backyard growers report IL -- off topic cucumber note

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] backyard growers report IL -- off topic cucumber note
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:38:01 -0400

On Sep 1, 2013, at 10:51 AM, Naomi Counides wrote:

Oh I have been wanting cucumbers o badly since last year. Be
careful what you wish for, as the saying goes. I though I had 3 cages of
picklers and one of slicers... reverse that.

As you may already know, you can pickle the slicing types too. I've got at least one customer who prefers them for sweet pickles. I don't know how well they work for dills; but it would be worth a try.