nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fleshy Hawthorne

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fleshy Hawthorne
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 18:34:18 -0700

Oh my-- I think serviceberries have a good flavor--not as strong as fresh
blueberry or Rocky Mountain huckleberry but are tasty and juicy. They do
vary in flavor and texture and some are great and others are good.(referring
to berries in northern Montana and Northern California and the hybrid ones
are great too.)

Idell Weydemeyer