nafex - [NAFEX] Thanks for 09, best wishes for 10

  • From: tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Thanks for 09, best wishes for 10
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 19:32:28 +0000

Due to less computer time in much of 2009 I didn't have much time for reading
posts, but when I did they were usually educational. Thanks!

I hope this winter proves the southern growers' plants are hardier than we
thought, and the rest of '10 is not nearly as challenging.

Did everyone who wanted scions of my 2 golden russet type apples get that
offer? I may have extra scions of a few other unknown/ unnamed apples.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/