nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Crataegus anyone?

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Crataegus anyone?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:28:09 -0800

What percentage of your sales are direct vs. internet? I suppose as a fruit
explorer I hate seeing a fantastic tasting yet unusual preserve leave the
marketplace. Would free samples and a little information memo have helped?
I buy little jars wholesale for spices, preserve samples/gifts, etc. I get
them from Specialty Bottle, but I'm sure you have a good jar source, should
you ever want to produce samplers.

I share your disappointment that people who would buy chokecherry or
raspberry-horseradish jams won't try hawthorn berry.

~ Stephen