nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple tastes

  • From: "Naomi Counides" <naomi@oznayim.us>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple tastes
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 18:53:16 -0700

I am reminded of the year I was making apple pies. First I had Grimes and
then I had a Jonagolds. Those pies vanished. I would make a pie one day..
it was gone the next. Then I ran out of Jonagolds and got some Golden
delicious. I made a pie and it was still there 3 days later. The chickens
finished it. I made another.. same thing. I decided I had lost my touch
some how. It was very discouraging and I stopped making pies.

Then I saw a different apple in the store.. I made the pie.. It vanished
again.
Naomi