nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Planting Peach Pits

  • From: "Mark Angermayer" <hangermayer@isp.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Planting Peach Pits
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:04:04 -0600

Jim,

Thanks for the trick, it sounds like it would work. But I don't think I'll
be able to try it here. My kids, as well as neighbor kids, run around in
the orchard area and garden. With kids, I'm afraid the jagged tin cans
would be the equivalent of a punji stick booby trap. I think our dog keeps
some of the squirrels out. Maybe I just need to work on thinning them out.
The squirrels, not the kids.

Thanks,
Mark