nafex - Re: [NAFEX] mulberry

  • From: "Ernest Plutko" <ernestplutko@wiktel.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] mulberry
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 14:28:47 -0600

Mulberry tree was growing about 30 miles west of Leavenworth, Kansas,
Fruit was black and red, long and tasty. The reason I called it a
black mulberry because I was told that when I was eating them. I
can't recall the shape of the leaves but the tree was large. It was
the only mulberry tree I saw there.