nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Is anyone else growing dragon fruit?

  • From: Michael Nave <jmichaelnave@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Is anyone else growing dragon fruit?
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 19:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

I don't grow them but have tried eating many of them
and every one I have ever had was insipid. I've had
lots of good prickly pears but never a good dragon
fruit. I understand that there are varieties that
taste good but I've never run across them. It's not
just me either. Do a search for "dragon fruit
inspipid" and you'll get lots of hits.