nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Winter Hardy Tropicals

  • From: Geoffrey Tolle <Gtolle0709@wowway.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Winter Hardy Tropicals
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:40:53 -0500

Well, to be honest, the reason that I didn't mention either pawpaws or maypops is that they are already in the works. I have two 5 or 6 year old maypops that fruit well most years and I plan to grow out some more to try some selection and breeding. Now that I have some land to plant them, I plan to rear some pawpaws as well. For now I just try to pick them down by the river.

Geoffrey

Stephen Sadler wrote:

I thought, too, of Pawpaws, as well as Maypop, to add to this list.