nafex - RE: [NAFEX] rooting kiwis?

  • From: "Mark Lee" <markl@nytec.com>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] rooting kiwis?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 08:30:48 -0700

Hal,
I'll have to try this. You say that the roots appear in a few days. Do
you mean that in less than a week I can take kiwi cuttings and have them
rooted without a mister? I'll have to ask my friend that runs a kiwi
nursery if he has tried this technique. He usually roots cuttings 6-8"
long and his success rate is less than 50%. I wonder how this would
work with roses?
-Mark Lee, Seattle z8a