nafex - RE: [NAFEX] rooting kiwis?

  • From: "Gordon Nofs" <gc_nofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] rooting kiwis?
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:58:14 -0400

Lucky
I have had near 100% by sticking them in a old wood chip pile in the late fall before freeze, and early spring when I had to at some times use a steel rod to drive a hole deep enough to put the cuttings in. I use about 12 inch lengths and make a one inch cutting one each side before I stick them in the rootone and put into the hole and leave only one bud showing.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.