nafex - [NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)

  • From: Mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:28:23 -0400

Since this is a fruit group, I thought there might be some expertise here on
how to control/get rid of fruit flies out of our kitchen. We keep trying to
move resources for them, but they seem to keep finding something to sustain
them (If nothing else is available they'll 'rest' on the Amaryllis plants I
have in the kitchen window). They're a huge cloud as of now. Has anyone had
this kind of problem and what was successful on getting rid of them for you?

TIA

--
Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6