nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Fruit Flies (off topic)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:24:30 -0500

Left lid off a quart of cider vinegar. When pouring on my salad, noticed
dozens fruit flies in bottom. All I had to do for my trap was leave my lid
off my jar of cider vinegar. My fruit flies all gone. I had lots of fruit
flies because my compost bucket in kitchen never has a lid on it. I don't
keep lid on my compost because it always gets mold inside it and I have to
clean it.
Charlie Paradise