nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Early apple

  • From: "Michael Glassford" <glassfordm@hotmail.com>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Early apple
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:35:54 -0500

I have the Fedco catalog and have read parts of it pretty thoroughly, but I
must have missed that. Thanks for pointing it out. Sunday afternoon isn't
the most convenient time for me, but I'm very interested and will see if I
can make it for at least the latter part. Will there be a more definite
schedule available as March 30 draws nearer?

Mike
Levant (near Bangor) ME, zone 4b/5a