nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Adequate nitrogen for our fruit plants

  • From: "Erdman, Jim" <ErdmanJ@uwstout.edu>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org, "'nafex@lists.ibiblio.org'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Adequate nitrogen for our fruit plants
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 08:44:24 -0500

We have had our garden and orchard soil tested a number of times over the
years, and it has never shown a deficit of Nitrogen. Not being an expert, I
don't want to jump to conclusions for others, but I don't feel that I need
to add nitrogen to my soils beyond the mulch and compost that I am now
using.

Jim Erdman, Menomonie, WI