nafex - Re: [nafex] Doughnut peach

  • From: davidu9999@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Doughnut peach
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:41:15 EST

In a message dated 10/29/00 8:21:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
GIANNI-2@prodigy.net writes:

<< Ed & Jim both have enlightened me to the fallacy in dwarfstock and peaches
and your glowing endorsement as to doughnut on citation is all I have to hear
along with all the other accolades that have been reported in this thread.
Now if only Jim or Ed say they will be getting some next year on citation or
nema, I'll order yesterday! <g> >>

Gianni,

Please note that my experience with citation is short and limited to warmer
winter
areas. I have not read the NC-140 reports but would only plant it as a
trial in your area. If I recall correctly, Zaiger Genetics holds the patent
and Dave Wilson is the main licensee.

David Ulmer
Sebastopol, CA

eGroups eLerts