nafex - Re: [nafex] Doughnut peach

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <doreenh@ticon.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Doughnut peach
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:14:27 -0500

The Saturn peach is available through Stark Bros. catalog. They can be
found online at:
www.myseasons.com or you can call (800) 325-4180 to order or get a catalog.
I agree with Betty's friend that Saturn is a great tasting peach. They
bring premium prices in the grocery stores, too. I've seen them for sale
for as much as $1 each.
Doreen Howard